Monday 8 December 2014

CHRISTMAS | The Christmas Tag


1. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE CHRISTMAS FILM?
This is such a tough one for me. I am such a Christmas film lover. I have traditions you see haha. I love Miracle on 34th Street and ELF, to watch on my own in bed, with candles lit and my little tree glistening in the corner. Then I love watching The Grinch and Polar Express on Christmas Eve with my step dad!
2. DO YOU OPEN YOUR PRESENTS ON CHRISTMAS EVE OR CHRISTMAS MORNING?
Christmas morning of course!! haha! It's such a family tradition, we all take it in turns and watch one another open the gifts we've bought each other. Its so so lovely. 

3. BEST CHRISTMAS MEMORY?
I honestly couldn't just pick one! I just love the whole day, the whole month in fact. I just love waking up in a morning and sitting with my family for the whole day and forgetting everything else that is happening. Just being surrounded with nothing but complete love. I LOVE IT! hahah

4. FAVOURITE FESTIVE FOOD?
Okay, this ones a bit strange, but my favourite food around Christmas is Christmas morning breakfast, we have smoked salmon on brown bread with scrambled egg and lemon juice. OH MY GOD! mmmmm

5. BEST CHRISTMAS GIFT?
I'd have to say it was when I was little and my mum bought me the Bratz lim

o! I was so excited, I couldn't believe she had actually got me it! I was happy for weeks on end. Who remembers Bratz?

6. FAVOURITE CHRISTMAS SCENT?
I love the smell of snow fairy shower gel from Lush, I am also a sucker for all of the Yankee candle Christmas scents. I currently have their toasted marshmallow candle burning, it smells soooo good!

7. ANY CHRISTMAS EVE TRADITIONS?
Not really, we normally just go to my grandparents, put the presents under the tree ready for morning, my grandma does the whole family a little buffet and we all just chill out together. These days we usually watch a couple of episodes of Mrs Browns Boys haha.

8. WHAT TOPS YOUR TREE?
This year we have a little red angel. I must stay I'm more of a star girl but its my step-dads favourite for some reason haha.

9. AS A CHILD WHAT WAS THE ONE EXTRAVAGANT PRESENT YOU ALWAYS ASKED FOR BUT NEVER RECEIVED?
Every year, even now I ask for another kitten ahahah. I am quite literally the crazy cat lady, I just want so many cats haha!

10. WHAT IS THE BEST BIT ABOUT CHRISTMAS FOR YOU?
I cannot pick just one bit. I love it all, the month up to it, buying my loved ones presents, seeing them open them, spending proper quality time with my family. Generally just having a sense of complete content and love.

Merry Christmas to you lovely lot xx

No comments:

Post a Comment