Monday 6 October 2014

L I F E S T Y L E | Autumn's Here.



Autumn is finally here and I couldn't be happier about it. It is my absolute favourite season and I wait all year long to sit wrapped in my duvet, with a film on, candles lit and a cup of cocoa in my hand.  The nights are beginning to draw in and it is definitely getting colder (I'm sat in my onesie as I write this).




 Here are a few snippets of my Autumn so far. I have spent the last few nights with my candles lit, filling my room with little scented flickers of light, having long, lovely Christmassy lush bubble baths (yes, the Christmas products are out and I was way to excited about this) and cuddling up with my beautiful little Pascal. 

I look forward to showing you more little snippets of my life in the colder months.

What do you love about Autumn?
x

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you've had a great Autumn so far!

    thecollectionofknowledge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete