Monday 1 September 2014

L I F E S T Y L E | My Art Work.

This is a bit of a random one for me to put on my blog, and while I am aware that some of you might not be interested in the slightest, I just thought it would be nice for me to share something that I absolutely love doing, and have done since I was a little girl. 

I love doing art work. I did art throughout school and even carried it through to my A-Levels. If it didn't have such an unclear career path I would have taken a degree in it too, without a doubt! I think it's always important for someone to have some form of a hobby that can just relax you and take your mind off of all of the other problems that might be going on in your life, and for me that is art. I enjoy sitting for hours on end just painting, drawing whatever it might be. 

Personally I love painting in oils, sometimes acrylics but not as much, I love oil pastels and most of all graphite pencils. I haven't really done any in what seems like a while but I am currently working on quite a big piece for me to have framed and put in my room at uni, I shall reveal when I finally finish it, it's a long process haha!

Anyway before I ramble any more, here is some of my work from over the last three years. A lot of it was for my A-Levels so excuse the running theme haha.






Hope this was slightly interesting 
x

3 comments:

  1. These Paintings are wonderful, it's lovely to hear someone speak so passionatly on art !

    Amelia | http://ameliajaneroseknows.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much really appreciate it. I know its something different and not everyone's cup of tea but I'm definitely an art lover haha!
      Love your blog by the way!
      Hannah x

      Delete
  2. Your work is so good, like the shading is well done too!

    http://www.cutecreations15.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete