Monday 1 September 2014

B E A U T Y | Urban Decay Perversion and Subversion Mascara Review.



I'm back!! Apologies for my absence for however long it has been, life has just taken over recently, but never the less, here I am!

I have recently been doing quite a lot of shopping, and I'm loving it, my bank balance... not so much, woops. So I took a trip to Meadowhall with my mother dearest, and I had heard such amazing things about this mascara. Now I'm really not the kinda girl that enjoys spending a lot of money on things such as mascaras just because they're not as pretty as lipsticks and blushers and all that. However, the woman at the Urban Decay stand was like would you like to try the new mascara out, it would have been rude to say no. Right? Well anyway, I fell in love.



This is quite honestly one of the best mascaras I have ever tried, and I have been through a lot! Mainly drugstore ones but I have also recently tried the 'Benefit They're Real' mascara and honestly, I wasn't a lover of it, especially for the price, I found it dried out really fast. 

It comes with two separate parts, which as an introductory offer they did a full size mascara and a tester primer for £17 which isn't bad. Normally though they are going to be £15 each.. I think? 

So firstly you put the Subversion primer on, which looks terrifying, honestly I look like I have conjunctivitis when I put it on haha. But this claims to make your lashes 'longer, thicker and stronger', which honestly I think it lives up to! Compared to just wearing a regular mascara it just seems to make such a difference, it separates your lashes and just makes the application of the mascara so much better.


So once you have applied the primer, you go on with some of the Perversion mascara. I recommend doing this when the primer is still a bit wet. The photo above is just with one coat of the mascara. Considering I have small lashes to start with the difference is great. The mascara claims to make your lashes 'bigger, blacker and badder', which it really really does. The formula of the mascara is really wet, which I tend to love in a mascara, I've had this for a couple of weeks now and it still has no signs of drying out which is fantastic!


And here is the final outcome! I can't stress how much I love this product. I 100% recommend you go purchase one for yourself and give it a try. Have a look for yourself here.

Have any of you tried it? What do you think?
x


No comments:

Post a Comment