Sunday 28 September 2014

B E A U T Y | Benefit 'Watt's Up?' Review




Okay, so firstly I apologise yet again for my long absence, life has been absolutely crazy over the last month, and quite honestly well and truly horrible, but not to dwell on that! 

For months and months I have been lusting over this little beauty, and finally I took the jump and bought it. It is on the pricey side at £24.50, but I've found that when I'm using it, hardly any seems to get used, so I can see it lasting a long time, so really it's a bit of an investment, I've been trying to justify it to myself haha. I am a bit of a sucker for a good highlighter, I just think that they can completely change and brighten up the face, even on the worst of days, which recently I seem to be having a lot of. 

I just use this on my cheekbones, down the bridge of my nose, (lightly, I don't want it to look like a beacon, ha), and on my cupids bow. It's got such a rich and creamy consistency that you can tell it is of a high quality. The pigmentation is fantastic, although if you do use too much you run the risk of looking like a disco ball. 

I would reccomend this to everyone, it is totally worth the price.
Have a look at it for yourself here.

x

2 comments:

  1. Ive been meaning to try this too, will def have to give it a go :) great blog!

    www.alwaysalicex.blogspot.co.uk

    Alice x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely recommend it! It's so so worth the hype I promise haha! Aw thank you x

      Delete