Tuesday 5 August 2014

B E A U T Y | Soap & Glory Haul and Review.


Okay, so I shopped.. again.  As I pointed out in one of my previous posts, here,I have been lusting after these items for so so long. I said to myself "just buy one today Hannah and then you can buy another one next week maybe". But no. As per usual, I have ZERO self control. I decided I would get the 'Archery' and 'Solar Powder' but when I got to the counter the lovely lady told me they were on 3 for 2 and I think I may have got a tad too excited. But yay, bonus!!



This is incredible!! I tend to really struggle to find a decent bronzer that suits my skin tone, because I am pretty pale and a lot of them make me look orange, which definitely isn't what I am aiming for. This is such a lovely subtle colour which is mainly matte but has a tiny bit of shimmer, which I'm not usually fond of but I don't know this has converted me! I have worn it everyday since I bought it and I will definitely repurchase this when it has gone. 



This really is a stunning little blush. The beauty of it though is that if you stick to the middle segments it can also be such a beautiful highlight for the brow-bones and the tops of the cheeks. I do love a good old multi-purpose product haha! This is going to be lovely for the winter months for a little flush of pink on the cheeks. 




There are quite literally no words that can express just how much I love this product. It is absolutely incredible! My brows have quite simply never looked so good. They make them look the perfect shape but fill them in so naturally. You first fill them in with the felt tip looking side which is a tint. I think that if you were in a hurry you could leave them like that and they would still look great! But then there is the retractable pencil side which just gives them the lovely shape with an arch. I will be buying this over and over and over again I can tell already. None of my other brow products are anywhere near as good as this little bad boy! It is also such a reasonable price.

Have any of you tried any of these products? What are your thoughts?
x



2 comments:

  1. Great post :)

    I just nominated you for the Liebster Award.
    Head over to my blog to get the details - http://sumptuouselixir.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete