Wednesday 23 July 2014

T A G | Liebster Award.



This is a little different to anything I've done before but I thought it was such a lovely idea to get new blogs out there. I was nominated by a lovely girl called Elena from 'A Style Shake', check out her blog. At first I was completely like 'eh' what's this, but when I read it, I thought it was such a fab idea.

For those of you that I nominate, or for those who haven't heard of the Liebster award, here's what you have to do:

-   Thank the blogger that nominated you.

-   State 11 facts about yourself.

-   Answer the questions they have set out for you.

-   Nominate other bloggers and write out a list of your own questions for them to answer.

Here goes:

11 FACTS ABOUT ME

1. I have moved around the UK a lot in my 19 years of life (I was born in Rotherham, grew up in Hull, moved to Lincoln and now go to University in Newcastle)
2. I am half Scottish.
3. I have one brother, one half sister and a step-sister.
4. I am crazy about piercings. 
5. I am such a family orientated person.
6. I am OBSESSED with Gossip Girl (and Chuck Bass in general ;) haha!)
7. My favourite seasons are Autumn and Winter (I hate Summer)
8. My favourite place is Paguera in Majorca. 
9. I want to visit New York more than anything, and just travel in general.
10. I have a literal 'Bucket List' that I add things to all the time.
11. I am going into my second year at University and I am studying Business Studies.

ELENA'S QUESTIONS

1. WHAT's THE BEST PIECE OF ADVICE ANYONE HAS EVER GIVEN YOU? 
My art teacher always used to say to me to have more faith in myself, and get rid of all the self doubt, if you can dream it you can do it! Just set your mind and heart on it!
2. IF YOU WERE ABLE TO PUBLISH A YOUR OWN BOOK, WHAT WOULD IT BE ABOUT?
It would probably be a romantic chick flicky kind of thing, even though I am completely anti-romance haha! Ironic I know.
3. IF YOU COULD ONLY SHOP IN ONE SHOP FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR, WHICH WOULD YOU CHOOSE? 
House of Fraser, you can get everything from House of Fraser, sneaky Hannah haha!
4. IF YOU COULD CHANGE THE WORLD IN ONE WAY, WHAT WOULD YOU DO?
Find a cure for Cancer, definitely!
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE SEASON AND WHY?
Definitely Autumn because I love the fashion, a good red lip, the pretty crispy leaves and it's not too cold!
6. WHAT MAKES YOU THE HAPPIEST?
Being with my family, cringey I know haha!
7. NAME ONE THING YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF, SOMETHING PHYSICAL OR A PERSONALITY TRAIT.
Ooo, this one is tricky, I quite like my eyes!
8. WHAT ARE YOU DAYDREAMING ABOUT AT THE MOMENT?
Chuck Bass, I'm always dreaming about Chuck Bass haha!
9. YOU'RE GRANTED ONE WISH. WHAT DO YOU WISH FOR? IT CAN'T BE MORE WISHES ;)
Ooo, to go to New York for a week and do all the touristy bits and pieces! OR if we're doing wish granting, for Hogwarts to be real and for me to be invited ;)
10. WHAT IS YOUR MAIN AMBITION IN LIFE?
To repay my mum and my grandparents for everything they've ever done for me.
11. THINK OF SOMEONE YOU'RE CLOSE TO. WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU ADMIRE ABOUT THEM?
My Mum, she has always put me and my brother before herself, she is just generally the most kind hearted soul I know, love her more than anyone or anything!

MY QUESTIONS

1. Cats or Dogs? (very important question haha!)
2. Favourite place you've visited?
3. Biggest fashion icon, dead or alive?
4. Look back, what was your first blog post? What are your thoughts on it now?
5. Favourite Disney princess? 
6. You win the lottery, how do you spend it?
7. Any pets?
8. Any siblings?
9. What is your favourite blog?
10. What are your hobbies?
11. If you could be someone else for just one day, who would you choose and why?

I NOMINATE

1. Kat.
2. Mia.
4. Amelia.
5. Lucy.

Take a look at their blogs by clicking on their names.

I know this is a bit different but hope you enjoyed it never the less.

x

4 comments:

  1. Yay! Thanks for answering my questions, it's so lovely to know the people I follow a little better :) number 8 made me laugh, and I definitely agree about Hogwarts being real!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! you're most welcome! forever in love with chuck bass haha!! exactly hogwarts is most definitely real somewhere ;)
      xx

      Delete
  2. This was a great post to get to know more about you, I really liked reading your answers :)

    Beauty Soup || UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw thank you sooo much for nominating me! I loved reading this post and learning more about you :)
    xx
    Mia

    www.ssenescence.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete