Wednesday 18 June 2014

L I F E S T Y L E | Lincolnshire Show.


So today I visited the Lincolnshire Show, which is basically just a huge agricultural show that is on annually on the Lincolnshire Show Ground. It is such a lovely day out to spend with either family watching all the animals and looking round the stalls or simply just sat drinking Pimms with friends soaking up the sun.

I went with my mum and step-dad and just did a bit of everything. It was really lovely to just relax and have a nice day. 

Anyway, enough of my rambling, I just thought I would share some snaps of the day.


Like I said, Pimms is essential haha.



 My lovely mum.
For anyone interested I'm wearing:
Top - New Look
Necklace - DollyBowBow
Bag - Primark
Sunglasses - Topshop



For anyone that didn't know, I'm crazily into art, and absolutely fell in love with this piece by Edward Waite. Check out his work here it is absolutely incredible.



Not a massive car person, but totally in love with Mini's haha!


Crazy about carousels, think they are so beautifully crafted and always reminds me of Mary Poppins. I want one in my back garden when im older, just to look at haha!


Finally we found the cutest little owls!

Had an absolutely great day and hope to do it all again next year.

Hope you are all enjoying your summers if they have started yet 
x



No comments:

Post a Comment