Tuesday 10 June 2014

I N S P I R A T I O N A L | Personal Post.


At the minute this 'saying' has far too much meaning behind it for me than I would care to explain to the world haha. 

But I thought that also, it would have an awful lot of meaning for other people going through similar things to myself. I don't want anyone to ever feel like they are not good enough or do not deserve respect from certain people. This is something I really need to learn for myself. I am one of those people who will deal out advice until it comes out my bloody ears haha, but actually following this information I am absolutely shocking at.

If someone has let you down so many times (in important ways haha), then I personally believe it is time to re-assess how important they are to your life, and look how life would be without them. Without going into too much detail I have gone through an experience just like this my whole life, and it is now coming to the point where I am now wondering whether it is actually worth all of the hassle. Honestly, I don't think it is.

So basically what I am trying to say from this little post is, you are worth so much better if you are relating to this. Do not let anyone tell you any different. No one can or should make you feel inferior or unworthy of their time. Personally I am trying to work on this, and I know how difficult it can be actually doing what you think you should be doing. But do it for yourself. In the long run it will be so worth it.

All my love
x

No comments:

Post a Comment