Friday 9 May 2014

B E A U T Y | Spring Top 10 Essentials.


These are my go-to items for this Spring. Although the weather still isn't amazing I am still going more towards colour rather than my usual monochrome patterns. 

1. BARRY M GELLY NAIL VARNISHES

SHADES:
Satsuma
Huckleberry

These have been my favourites nail varnishes so far this Spring, although I am not one of those girls who always has pristine nails (due to having the patience of a two year old) these are the colours I will generally have on. You can be sure they will be chipped but hey ho. The Barry M Gelly nail polishes are amazing, the consistency is great, they dry fairly quickly and they tend to last a long time before chipping.

2. TONY AND GUY SEA SALT TEXTURISING SPRAY

This is amazing!! It has been so hyped up in the blogging world, and in my opinion it definitely deserves it. It's perfect for those days when you don't have a lot of time to 'faff' about with your hair or when you're avoiding using too much heat. I just spray it on my dry natural hair and it creates these great textured waves. 

3. URBAN DECAY NAKED SKIN WEIGHTLESS ULTRA DEFINITION LIQUID MAKEUP
(That was a mouthful)

SHADE:
3.5

This has been my go to foundation, it is so lightweight which is great for those days when it is a little hotter, but at the same time it still gives a great coverage. It is also supposed to be good for your skin and prevents break outs. (That was what the lady on the counter told me anyway, haha)

4. CHANEL COCO MADEMOISELLE

This is my all time favourite perfume. It has such a beautiful, classy smell to it. I love that it is so distinctive and you can tell whenever someone is wearing it. It is a great alternative to the Chanel No5 which I personally think is too strong for me. (PS I am rubbish at explaining smells, incase you hadn't already noticed, haha)

5. MAYBELLINE NEW YORK BABY LIPS

SHADE/FLAVOUR:
Cherry Lips

This is such a great for Spring because as the weather changes, the more your lips are prone to becoming chapped. Oh my god, do my lips get chapped haha. This lip balm though is great, it is so moisturising and although the colour isn't all that amazing, it is brilliant to just chuck in your bag and apply anywhere.

6. REVLON COLORBURST MATTE BALM

SHADE:
245 Audacious

This is my favourite lip product this season, the colour is the perfect Spring shade as it adds a lovely pop of colour to any outfit. The matte finish adds a grungy kind of effect which I really like (only when my lips are moisturised though). It is fairly inexpensive as well at around £7.99. It is just a great all rounder really.

7. NAKED THREE PALLET
The Naked Three pallet has been the eyeshadow pallet I have been reaching for most this season because the colours are less harsh and tend to brighten up your eyes more for around this time of year. (Will be doing a full review soooon)

8. EBAY ELEPHANT PHONE CASE

Everyone needs a really colourful pretty phone case for this time of year and I am completely in love with this one in particular. Have a look for yourself here.

9. TOPSHOP SUNGLASSES

I would say a pair of sunglasses are essential but as seen as we have had practically no sun, maybe I'm wrong. Nevertheless I have been reaching for these and even if they just end up on top of my head at least it gives a Springy vibe. I am in love with these ones from Topshop.

10, Colourful 'Statement' Necklace

At the minute everyone is in need of a colourful statement necklace and I am obsessed with this little beautful mint one from Accessorize.

So what are your Spring essentials?

x

No comments:

Post a Comment